top of page
News & Events
What are we up to these days?
- Tue 11 Apr11TueAprBook Signing for The Accident By Gayle Petrillo!/Marana
- Sat 18 Feb18SatFebWomen Who Write Panel/https://www.aauw.orgFeb 18, 12:00 AM – 12:05 AMhttps://www.aauw.orgAAUW president, Diana Charbonneau moderated the panel of local female authors, Kathryn Bertine, Adiba Nelson, and Gayle Petrillo. The authors shared the challenges and successes breaking into the writing space. They discussed their influential experiences of inspiration and encouragement.
- Tue 24 Jan24TueJanBuilding Confidence with Gayle Petrillo/Gutsy PodcastJan 24, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM MSTGutsy PodcastYou’re excited about a new idea… you write down all the details, talk to a few trusted people about it, and are ready to bring it to the world… then your mind kicks in. Can I do this? I’m sure someone else has done this better than I can. What if no one likes working with me? Learning how to quiet
- Jan 22, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM MSTTucson, 5655 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85750, USAIs your child/teen struggling with basic social skills and table manners? Socialization begins right after birth, with our younger years being the most crucial. When kids socialize, they learn how to interact with others, empathy skills, give and take, negotiation, social cues, and social norms.
- Mon 18 Oct18MonOctLet’s Talk About It! with Mohanni Love/Meet Gayle Petrillo
- Sun 03 Oct03SunOctTucson Means Business Podcast/TMB E67: Gayle, Ashley, Kathleen
- Fri 20 Aug20FriAugIn The Rising Podcast/Bettina Brown "In The Rising" Podcast
- Fri 11 Jun11FriJunIt's Her Turn Podcast/Dr. Kate Dow Podcast
- Fri 11 Jun11FriJunDr. Red Says/Dr. Red Says Show Podcast
- Sun 23 May23SunMayMommytasking/Sara Rhoades – Mommytasking Podcast
- Fri 30 Apr30FriAprJunior Achievement/Junior Achievement of Arizona YouTube
- Mon 19 Apr19MonAprLocal Stories Feature/Shoutout Arizona
- Mon 19 Apr19MonAprShawn Campbell Show/The Shawn Campbell Show Podcast